Rules of conduct for passengers
Pegas Fly corporate strategy is based on maximum satisfaction of our clients’ expectations and demands. We constantly increasing the quality of provided services. Most of our passengers help us to fulfill the task by sticking to behavioral patterns adopted in civilized society. However, in some cases we face malicious behavior threatens flight safety and decreasing comfort level of our passengers. When encountering such situations, Pegas Fly management adheres to the following policy:
- Do not dismiss any violation of “Rules of conduct for passengers”;
- To give flight and ground personnel the authority required for prevention and restrain of violations of “Rules of conduct for passengers”;
- To provide all possible assistance to law enforcement authorities to bring to responsibility and to apply appropriate sanctions to the violators.
According to current “Rules of conduct for passengers” of Pegas Fly, to ensure flight safety, increase service quality level, prevent public nuisance and other violations committed on board and in the territory of civil aviation facilities.
Passengers have the right:
- To demand performance of all services stipulated by the air carriage agreement, by a paper air ticket or stated at the Airline’s web-site during completion of e-ticket or at sales offices;
- To apply to the Airline’s employees and demand protection in case passenger’s life, health or dignity are endangered.
Passengers are obliged:
- To follow directions of the PIC and recommendations of other crew members;
- Observe discipline.
Passengers are forbidden:
- To cause situations which threaten flight safety or life, health or dignity of other passengers or aviation personnel, including offences, either verbal or physical;
- To drink alcoholic beverages except those bought on board;
- To smoke (including e-cigarettes) on board during the whole flight;
- To use emergency equipment without specific instructions from the crew;
- To use electronic devices (including video photo equipment) during taxiing, take off, landing and implementation safety procedures of flights (Part 4, Article 11.17 of Administrative Code of Russian Federation);
- To create conditions uncomfortable for other passengers and interfering with the crew’s activities;
- To damage the Airline’s property and/or take it from board the aircraft.
Deliberately false information, including this of a jesting nature, on any weapon/explosives/dangerous substances in the baggage may be recognized as false information on planned explosions/terroristic acts and qualified as a crime stipulated by Article 207 of Criminal Code of Russian Federation. For crime the passenger may be charged with a penalty of 200 000 Rubles or may be subject to other punishment established in the article.
IIf above stated requirements are not fulfilled, modern international aviation law, national law of 166 stated, which ratified Convention on Offences and Certain Other Acts Committed On Board Aircraft” (Tokyo, 1963), including Russian Federation, as well as current Pegas Fly “Rules of conduct for passengers” and its existing application practice contemplate the following penalty:
- A deny in serving alcoholic beverages to passenger being under the influence of alcohol or other intoxicating substances;
- Temporary seizure (with further return when flight is over) of alcoholic beverages belonging to such passengers, including those bought in duty-free shops on board aircraft;
- Application of enforcement measures toward a person ignoring the PIC commands;
- Removal of a violating passenger from the flight in nearest arrival point, and in case of emergency landing passenger shall reimburse additional costs incurred by the airline as a result of his improper behavior;
- Handover of such passenger to law-enforcement authorities irrespective of the state of arrival;
- Passenger shall reimburse financial loss incurred by the airline due property damage caused by the passenger;
- confinement (in some countries up to 2 years);
- a fine in amount of 2000-5000 Rubles (in some countries up to $3000) or administrative detention up to 15 days;
- deprivation of the right for further usage of air carrier’s services, including termination of executed air carriage agreement without compensation;
- revocation of visas issued by Russian Federation or other countries;
- cover of incident in mass media and on specific websites;
- a fine in amount of 2000-5000 Rubles (in some countries up to $3000) or administrative detention up to 15 days for ignoring PIC’s legal commands by persons on board (Administrative Offence Code of Russian Federation, Part 6, Article 11.17 validated by Russian Federal Law № 336-ФЗ dated 21.12.2009).
Please note that in accordance with safety requirements there are some restrictions on allocation of passengers in emergency exit row. In case of emergency passengers seating near emergency exits/hatches shall assist the crew. Due to this the seats are unavailable for preliminary (online) check-in. Following categories of passengers are not allowed to take such seats:
- children under 12 y.o. (even with an attendant);
- pregnant women;
- passengers carrying animals in the cabin;
- physically disabled passengers;
- passengers using extension safety belt;
- People who do not speak Russian or English.
It’s forbidden to place children under 18 y.o. near an emergency hatch. Please be prepared to change your seat on request of crew members in case you were given an incorrect board pass.